(1) T. Ishizaki, N. Saito, and O. Takai, Correlation of cell adhesive behaviors on super-hydrophobic, superhydrophilic, andmicropatterned superhydrophobic / superhydrophilic surfaces to their surface chemistry, Langmuir 26 (11), 8147-8154 (2010).
(2) T. Ishizaki, N. Saito, and O. Takai, Surfactant-assisted fabrication of tin oxide nano¬wires through one-step electrochemically induced chemical deposition, Journal of the Electrochemical Society 156 (10), D413-D417 (2009).
(3) Y. Miyahara, K. Mitamura, N. Saito, and O. Takai, Fabrication of microtemplates for the control of bacterial immobilization, Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A 27 (5), 1183-1187 (2009).
(4) Y. Ichino, K. Mitamura, N. Saito, and O. Takai, Characterization of platinum cata¬lyst supported on carbon nanoballs prepared by solution plasma processing, Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A 27 (4), 826-830 (2009).
(5) J. Hieda, N. Saito, and O. Takai, Exotic shapes of gold nanoparticles synthesized using plasma in aqueous solution, Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A 26 (4), 854-856 (2008).
(6) P. Baroch, V. Anita, N. Saito, and O. Takai, Bipolar pulsed electrical discharge for decomposition of organic compounds in water, Journal of Electrostatics 66 (5-6), 294-299 (2008).
(7) K. Ino, A. Ito, Y. Y. Wu, N. Saito, E. Hibino, O. Takai, and H. Honda, Application of ultra-water-repellent surface to cell culture, Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering 104 (5), 420-423 (2007).
(8) K. Mitamura, T. Imae, N. Saito, and O. Takai, Fabrication and structure of alginate gel incorporating gold nanorods, Journal of Physical Chemistry C 112 (2), 416-422 (2008).
(9) K. Mitamura, T. Imae, N. Saito, and O. Takai, Fabrication and self-assembly of hydro¬phobic gold nanorods, Journal of Physical Chemistry B 111 (30), 8891-8898 (2007).
(10) Y. Y. Wu, M. Kouno, N. Saito, F. A. Nae, Y. Inoue, and O. Takai, Patterned hydro-phobic-hydrophilic templates made from microwave-plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposited thin films, Thin Solid Films 515 (9), 4203-4208 (2007).
(11) H. Sato, Y. Miura, N. Saito, K. Kobayashi, and O. Takai, A micropatterned multi-functional carbohydrate display by an orthogonal self-assembling strategy, Biomacro-molecules 8 (2), 753-756 (2007).
(12) N. Saito, S. H. Lee, I. Takahiro, J. Hieda, H. Sugimura, and O. Takai, Sur-face-potential reversibility of an amino-terminated self-assembled monolayer based on nanoprobe chemistry, Journal of Physical Chemistry B 109 (23), 11602-11605 (2005).
(13) F. A. Nae, N. Saito, A. Hozumi, and O. Takai, High-resolution submicron patterning of self-assembled monolayers using a molecular fluorine laser at 157 nm, Langmuir 21 (4), 1398-1402 (2005).
(14) N. Saito, N. Maeda, H. Sugimura, and O. Takai, Generation of amino-terminated surfaces by chemical lithography using atomic force microscopy, Langmuir 20 (13), 5182-5184 (2004).
(15) H. Sugimura, N. Saito, N. Maeda, I. Ikeda, Y. Ishida, K. Hayashi, L. Hong, and O. Takai, Surface potential microscopy for chemistry of organic self-assembled monolayers in small domains, Nanotechnology 15 (2), S69-S75 (2004).
(16) N. Saito, K. Hayashi, H. Sugimura, and O. Takai, Microstructured pi-conjugated organic monolayer covalently attached to silicon, Langmuir 19 (26), 10632-10634 (2003).
(17) N. Saito, Y. Wu, K. Hayashi, H. Sugimura, and O. Takai, Principle in imaging con-trast in scanning electron microscopy for binary microstructures composed of organo-silane self-assembled monolayers, Journal of Physical Chemistry B 107 (3), 664-667 (2003).
(18) K. Hayashi, N. Saito, H. Sugimura, O. Takai, and N. Nakagiri, Regulation of the surface potential of silicon substrates in micrometer scale with organosilane self-assembled monolayers, Langmuir 18 (20), 7469-7472 (2002).
(19) N. Saito, K. Hayashi, H. Sugimura, and O. Takai, The decomposition mechanism of p-chloromethylphenyltrimethoxysiloxane self-assembled monolayers on vacuum ultra-violet irradiation, Journal of Materials Chemistry 12 (9), 2684-2687 (2002).
(20) N. Saito, K. Hayashi, H. Sugimura, O. Takai, and N. Nakagiri, Surface potentials of patterned organosilane self-assembled monolayers acquired by kelvin probe force micro-scopy and ab initio molecular calculation, Chemical Physics Letters 349 (3-4), 172-177 (2001).
(1) The Symposium on Electronic Materials and Processing on occasion of IUMRS-ICA-2006 Best Paper Award
(2) 17th Iketani Conference The Doyama Symposium on Advanced Material, Doyama Awards