(1) Ishikawa H, Ito S, Nishio N, Yuzawa Y, Matsuo S, Isobe K Injection of bleomycin in newborn mice induces autoimmune sialitis that is transferred by CD4 T cells. Immunol Cell Biol. 2009 May-Jun;87(4):351-8.
(2) Ishikawa H, Takeda K, Okamoto A, Matsuo S, Isobe K. Induction of autoimmunity in a bleomycin-induced murine model of experimental systemic sclerosis: an important role for CD4+ T cells. J Invest Dermatol. 2009 Jul;129(7):1688-95.
(3) Sakurai H, Okawa Y, Inami Y, Nishio N, Isobe K. Paraxial mesodermal progenitors derived from mouse embryonic stem cells contribute to muscle regeneration via differentiation into muscle satellite cells. Stem Cells. 2008 Jul;26(7):1865-73.
(4) Miura H, Ozaki N, Shirokawa T, Isobe K. Changes in brain tryptophan metabolism elicited by ageing, social environment, and psychological stress in mice. Stress. 2008;11(2):160-9.
(5) Nishio N, Okawa Y, Sakurai H, Isobe K. Neutrophil depletion delays wound repair in aged mice. Age (Dordr). 2008 Mar;30(1):11-9.
(6) Ito S, Kimura K, Haneda M, Ishida Y, Sawada M, Isobe K. Induction of matrix metalloproteinases (MMP3, MMP12 and MMP13) expression in the microglia by amyloid-beta stimulation via the PI3K/Akt pathway. Exp Gerontol. 2007 Jun;42(6):532-7.
(7) Takeuchi A, Mishina Y, Miyaishi O, Kojima E, Hasegawa T, Isobe K. Heterozygosity with respect to Zfp148 causes complete loss of fetal germ cells during mouse embryogenesis. Nat Genet. 2003 Feb;33(2):172-6.
(8) Kojima E, Takeuchi A, Haneda M, Yagi A, Hasegawa T, Yamaki K, Takeda K, Akira S, Shimokata K, Isobe K. The function of GADD34 is a recovery from a shutoff of protein synthesis induced by ER stress: elucidation by GADD34-deficient mice. FASEB J. 2003 Aug;17(11):1573-5.
(9) Maehara K, Oh-Hashi K, Isobe KI. Early growth-responsive-1-dependent manganese superoxide dismutase gene transcription mediated by platelet-derived growth factor. FASEB J. 2001 Sep;15(11):2025-6.
(10) Nozawa K, Maehara K, Isobe K. Mechanism for the reduction of telomerase expression during muscle cell differentiation. J Biol Chem. 2001 Jun 22;276(25):22016-23.
(11) Ishida Y, Shirokawa T, Miyaishi O, Komatsu Y, Isobe K. Age-dependent changes in noradrenergic innervations of the frontal cortex in F344 rats. Neurobiol Aging. 2001 Mar-Apr;22(2):283-6.
(12) Oh-Hashi K, Maruyama W, Isobe K. Peroxynitrite induces GADD34, 45, and 153 VIA p38 MAPK in human neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells. Free Radic Biol Med. 2001 Jan 15;30(2):213-21.
(13) Isobe K, Nakashima I.Homotypic aggregation of murine T lymphocytes induced by anti-Thy-1 monoclonal antibodies. Immunology. 1991 Jun;73(2):159-64.
(14) Isobe K, Hasegawa Y, Iwamoto T, Hasegawa T, Kawashima K, Ding LN, Nakashima I. Induction of antitumor immunity in mice by allo-major histocompatibility complex class I gene transfectant with strong antigen expression. J Natl Cancer Inst. 1989 Dec 6;81(23):1823-8.
(15) Isobe K, Yoshida T, Iwamoto T, Nakashima I. Carbohydrates mediate tissue type-specific membrane activity for Thy-1 alloantibody response. Int Immunol. 1989;1(1):90-3.
(16). Isobe, K., Kollias, G., Kolsto, A.-B. and Grosveld, F.:
T cell-independent Thy-1 allo-antibody response with the use of transgenic mice. J.Immunol., 137: 2089-2092, 1986.
(17). Isobe, K., Nakashima, I., Nagase, F., Kato, N., Mizoguchi, K., Kawashima, K. and Lake, P.: Cellular mechanism of primary anti- Thy-1 antibody responses in vitro induced by uniquely immunogenic thymocyte antigens. J. Immunol., 132: 1100-1105, 1984.
(18) Isobe, K., Nakashima, I., Nagase, F., Yoshida, T., Inagi, R., Kato, N. and Ohashi, K.: Genetic controls of T cell-independent Thy-1 alloantibody responses. Immunogenetics, 20: 331-340, 1984.